Essential Oils are highly concentrated extracts taken from various parts of plants. When they are sourced and extracted correctly, they can be very therapeutic parts of the quest for health and wellness. Aromatherapy, when used as directed by a trained aromatherapist, almost always provides good outcomes. However, approaching aromatherapy without the proper education or training can be dangerous to one's health.
We at LEIANI recommend taking the following precautions in order when using essential oils:
1. Always make sure your essential oil blend or individual oil is diluted in a carrier oil, bath, or powder.
2. Do not allow contact with eyes or mucus membranes.
3. Do not use essential oils if preexisting condition, pregnant or nursing, unless advised to do so by your healthcare provider.
4. Never use more than the recommended amount.
5. Always begin by doing a skin patch test, applying a small amount on the inside of the arm, to check for any adverse reaction. If you observe any redness, itchiness or swelling on the patch test after 20 minutes, do not use that product!
At LEIANI, we make sure that most of our products are designed for the general public. As such almost all of our products are limited to using essential oils that are mostly GRAS, or Generally Recognized as Safe status. If you have any question or concerns, you can contact Shira to get in touch with a licensed aromatherapist!
Added to cart